Lowdale Farm Cottage is a comfortably furnished and well equipped self-catering holiday cottage in the North Yorkshire village of Sleights. The Cottage lies at the end of a quiet country lane, adjoining the owner’s farmhouse and stable block. Overlooking fields with a small paddock to the rear, backed by a stream. It is adjacent to the village cricket field. A completely rural setting, yet only a few minutes walk to the local shops (general store, butchers, bakers, fish and chip shop, hairdressers and beauticians, cafe, garden centre, antique shop) and the two village pubs.
- The cottage is ideal for both a country and seaside holiday. Excellent public transport links to Whitby, and North Yorkshire Moors railway.
- Situated just 3.5 miles from Whitby and the picturesque east coastline.
- On the edge of the moors with attractive moorlands villages close by, such as Goathland (Aidensfield) of TV’s Heartbeat fame and Grosmont, the North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway terminus.
- Ruswarp, 1.5 miles away, has a nine hole Miniature Golf Course, children’s indoor play area and cafe, a Minature Steam Railway and Tea Rooms as well as Boating, Canoeing and Fishing on the River Esk.
- Well equipped kitchen diner.
- Seperate lounge with patio doors leading onto the garden.
- 1 large bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room.
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite and seperate shower cubicle.
- 1 twin bedded room.
- 1 single room.
- Extra put-up bed available on request.
- Electric cooker
- Automatic washer available
- Iron and ironing board
- Shaver point
- Colour TV
- DVD player
- Cot available on request
- Highchair available on request
- Safety gate available on request
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- Gas central heating and electric included
- Patio area with garden furniture
- Ample car parking
- Bed linen and towels provided
Open all year round, winter weekend & mid week breaks welcome.