Lowdale Cottage is a comfortably furnished and well equipped self-catering holiday cottage in the North Yorkshire village of Sleights.
The Cottage lies at the end of a quiet country lane, adjoining the owner’s farmhouse and stable block.
Overlooking fields with a small paddock to the rear, backed by a stream. It is adjacent to a small garden nursery and the village cricket field.
A completely rural setting, yet only five minutes walk to the local shops (general store, butchers, bakers, fish & chip shop, antique shop) and the two village pubs.
- The cottage is ideal for both a country and seaside holiday. Excellent public transport links to Whitby, and North Yorkshire Moors railway.
- Situated just 3.5 miles from Whitby and the picturesque east coastline.
- On the edge of the moors with attractive moorlands villages close by, such as Goathland (Aidensfield) of TV’s Heartbeat fame and Grosmont, the North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway terminus.
- Ruswarp, 1.5 miles away, has a nine hole Miniature Golf Course, a Minature Steam Railway and Tea Rooms as well as Boating, Canoeing and Fishing on the River Esk.
Well equipped kitchen, spacious sitting room with an electric fire, dining table and chairs.
Two bedrooms – one double and one twin, bathroom with three-piece suite, shower over bath.
- Electric cooker
- Automatic washer available
- Iron and ironing board
- Shaver point
- Colour TV
- DVD player
- Cot available on request
- Highchair available on request
- Safety gate available on request
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- Gas central heating and electric included
- Patio area with garden furniture
- Ample car parking
- Bed linen and towels provided
Open all year round, winter weekend & mid week breaks welcome.